Saturday 7 May 2016

Selfridges Haul

Hi guys,
Last Sunday I went to oxford street and since I hardly ever go to London I decided to go to Selfridges. Also, I have never been to Selfridges before so it was very new and exciting.  Most of the clothes were completely out of my price range but I got some makeup.


<script async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-color="red" data-pin-tall="true" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>
First thing I brought was the nyx soft matte lip cream. It is in the shade Abu Dhabi which is a pink nude, it also looks a bit like the Kylie Jenner lip kit which is an added bonus. I have been wanting this for a while but I can never find it in-store and I hate buying makeup I have not tried online. So when I saw this in Selfridges I had to buy it.


The second thing I brought was the nyx intense butter gloss. It is in the shade toasted marshmallow which is a glossy deep purple shade. It is also really pigmented and glossy and a very pretty shade. Although it is very sticky so I would not recommend wearing this on a windy day.


The third thing I got is the L'Oreal infallible mattifying base. I actually lost the cap which is really annoying because I always lose some product. It has a clear gel like consistency that makes your skin feel very smooth which creates a great makeup base.


The last thing I got was the mac mineralize skin finish. This is in the shade NC 44 and has a runny consistency but has good coverage. It also creates a great dewy look which is amazing for summer and spring.


Anyway I hoped you like this blogpost and please follow me on bloglovin.
g2g
littletiger

1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm so jealous of all these things! It sounds like you had a fun day out in London! Xx

    ReplyDelete