Friday 29 April 2016

April Favourites

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi guys,
I was looking at my old blog posts and I saw that I have not done a monthly favourites in forever. Which is crazy because I have lots of new favourites that I want to show you. So here are you have it, my April favourites. 

My first favourite is the urban decay naked concealer. Ok, I have only had this for a few weeks but it has already become my favourite concealer. This concealer is super blendable, covers up spots and feels like skin which is perfect for people who hate wearing heavy makeup.

My second favourite is the soap and glory clean on me. This stuff is amazing!! Firstly it is by soap ad glory which are known for their great body products but this shower gel is in a league of it's own. This shower gel is more of a shower cream because it is very thick and creamy but it is lathers very well. Also I think the thing that i like the most about this product is that it has a built in body lotion, this leaves your skin so soft and it means that you don't have to moisturise after.

My third favourite is the garnier micellar cleansing water. To be honest I have had this for a while and not taken a second look at it but recently I have been using this almost everyday to take my eye makeup off. I usually use face wipes to take my makeup off. They often make my eyes irritated and my skin quite dry but this cleansing water takes my makeup off so easily. It also leaves my skin feel really soft and does not irritate my eyes.

My last favourite is the nivea essential care lip balm. I have been obsessed with this lip balm at the moment!! There is not anything really different about this lip balm, actually it looks pretty plain. This lip balm is a plain white colour, clear on the lips and has no scent but it makes my lips so soft! Also I have been reaching for this lip balm so much recently.


Anyway I hoped you liked this blogpost, also I have just joined bloglovin so please follow me on bloglovin it means a lot.
g2g
littletigerxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the naked concealer ! It is so good! I also love the micellar cleansing water! I need to try that nivea lip balm! X

    ReplyDelete