Friday 22 April 2016

Top 3 body butters

Hi guys,
Today I have decided to show my top 3 body butters. All of these are firm favourites and I love using them on a regular basis. Also these are in no particular order.


The first favourite of mine is the Zoella candy cream body lotion. Well ok, it's not technically a body butter but I still use it on my body all time and I love it!!! First off I love the smell, it's a quite unusual scent but it still smells weirdly nice. Also it is amazing for softening skin, this is probably down to the bursting beads, which set it apart from the other body lotions. It is also not very thick so you don't have to wait forever for it to sink in.


The second favourite of mine is the Body Shop body butters. Here I have the papaya one but all of them are great. Firstly, the smell of Body Shop body butters is insane!! It is a very strong fruity smell, so if you don't like that type of smell I would not buy it. The cream is very thick quite makes it very moisturizing but it also takes a while to sink in. I would buy this if you like fruity scents and you want a deep moisturizer.


The third favourite of mine is the Vaseline Intensive Care Spray. This is also not a body butter but it's a great moisturizer. First off is very different from the others because it is scentless which is a bit disappointing because I prefer body products with a scent. Also is it is a spray-on cream which is a life saver for people who wake up late (like me). The spray is very runny but surprisingly moisturizing and didn't take forever to sink in. I would buy this if you don't have a lot of time in the morning to moisturize.


Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this blogpost
g2g
littletiger

1 comment:

  1. I love the Vaseline moisturiser and zoella's is my all time favourite! Great post! X

    ReplyDelete