Saturday 16 April 2016

Sephora haul

Hi guys,
sorry I have not posted for a while but I'm back. So today I'm going to do Sephora haul because I went to Greece last week.


The first thing I got was a Sephora bronzer trio. the trio has a matte bronzer, metallic blush and a shiny highlighter. My favourite thing about this product is that the bronzer is dark and looks good on my skintone.


The second thing I brought was a Sephora blush in the shade sweet on you. this blush is a very pretty shade of pink and adds a bit of colour on your cheeks.


The fourth thing I brought from Sephora was the two faced better than sex mascara. this mascara has a hourglass shape to help curl your lashes and is a very black shade.

The next product I got was maybelline master link eyeliner. The eyeliner is very thin which means you can draw a very good cat eye.

The next thing I brought was the urban decay naked concealer. this concealer is lightweight and super blendable.


The last thing I brought was the urban decay de-slick spray. It is supposed to stop the meltdown of makeup and prevent oily skin.


I hope you enjoyed this blog post
g2g
littletiger

No comments:

Post a Comment